MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Our association brand is available to all Timeshares that join the Armstrong Timeshare Association. This program is the first and only insurance platform exclusively for Timeshares.
- A Specialty Insurance Facility writing only Timeshares and HOAs
- All lines of coverage, including Wind & Quake, on a nationwide basis
- Claims and Restoration Program for Association policyholders
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES (in addition to the insurance program) – Features include:
- Loss Control/Risk Management Services
»»» Slip & Fall Prevention
»»» Early Return to Work Program
»»» Accident & Incident Investigation
»»»Property Damage Procedures
»»» Fire Checklist
»»» Customer Safety Checklist
- Claims Management Services; including a nationwide point person for all property claims.
- Restoration Services: Our Rapid Response program includes on site personnel once a major disaster is “predicted” so restoration can begin as soon as the all clear is announced. While others are waiting, our adjusters have the damage assessed and immediate emergency repairs started.
- Disaster Preparedness Planning; including disaster specific plans and OSHA required plans.
BELFOR is our partner in disaster restoration. Our RAPID RESPONSE Program ensures that restoration personnel are already onsite for a “predicted” disaster, or immediately when allowed access by civil authorities. In the case of an “unpredicted” disaster, our restoration personnel will be onsite within 24 hours!!
Armstrong Timeshare Association, in conjunction with BELFOR, is consistently able to place our teams on the ground within hours of major loss events to begin loss mitigation and clean up efforts. We remain ready 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to quickly secure your property and begin emergency services that stabilize and minimize damage.
BELFOR is the worldwide leader in disaster recovery and property restoration. They bring the most extensive network of resources to the rescue when a property suffers damage.
What our “Rapid Response” program means for you:
1. First adjusters on site
2. Immediate clean up and loss mitigation
3. Fast start to repair
4. Limited down time