caribbean-beach-1941529_640Commercial Property InsuranceResort properties are typically in beautiful waterfront areas or gorgeous mountainous regions. In either instance, you need to know the type of risks that are specificto your area. Items to consider along with your commercial property insurance are:

  • Business Income Interruption
  • Wind and/or Named Storm Insurance
  • Earthquake
  • Flood
  • Boiler & Machinery
  • Electronic Data Processing (EDP)

Commercial Auto InsuranceIf your resort has a valet service, you should also consider Garagekeepers’ Liability Insurance.

General Liability Insurance – This is a necessary insurance product for resorts as accidents that occur on the resort property could result in a guest suing for damages.

Workers’ Compensation Insurance

Fidelity and Forgery (Crime Insurance) – Fraud and embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise, occurring in even the best work environments.

Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O) – This is another must have insurance product for resorts which are typically run by a board of directors and officers.

Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)

Employee Benefits Program

Cyber Liability Insurancethis is an area not to be overlooked. In the hotel industry, consider the volume of credit card swipes at check-in, bars, restaurants and shops. Additional vulnerabilities can be public Wi-Fi access, theft of an employee’s laptop, as well as unauthorized access to hotel data gained through third party vendors who have access to hotel systems.

If you have further questions regarding any insurance product or our program that is available for the Timeshare/HOA resorts; please contact us today!

Phone: (844) 282-0068

Email:, or

Join: Click to Join Our Association now and let us help with the risk assessment for your resort!

Armstrong Timeshare Association (License# is 0I72697)