We understand every business is unique. You serve people first and foremost. Just because you are a small business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. Every business large or small need general liability insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events.
General liability insurance should be the foundation of your commercial insurance program. general liability insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury– Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage– Damage to a third parties’ property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability– Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations– Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
General liability insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization. Here at The Armstrong Timeshare Association we pride ourselves on expanding knowledge, customer relations and attention to every detail. Throughout our tenure we have gained expertise in the Timeshare, Hospitality and Medical Professions markets; as well as a plethora of Small Business Industries.
Des Armstrong, founder of Armstrong Timeshare Association, has more than 30 years of experience working with over 150 unique timeshares, timeshare management companies, timeshare homeowner associations and has direct experience with disaster management and related services associated with the timeshare industry. Des developed Armstrong Timeshare Association to provide a risk management resource to the industry as it specifically relates to asset protection. He believes that asset protection is achieved through a combination of information, education, loss control and insurance.